- Areas and projects
- Education and volunteering>
- European Solidarity Corps (ESC)
European Solidarity Corps (ESC)
START: March 2021
FINAL: December 2021
- Know different ways of awareness and sensitization by the participant of the operation of an environmental entity.
- Professional experience allowing personal development in different areas: evolution, growth and acquisition of skills.
- Learn a new culture and language while getting to know another country.
The European Solidarity Corps is a voluntary body at European level that allows you to carry out many activities covering different topics. These projects are a great opportunity to learn new skills, spend time abroad, or learn a new culture and language.
The ESC project at the Emys Foundation allows a maximum of 3 volunteers per year to be able to work in any of the areas of the Foundation for up to 9 months. Doing all kinds of work, from conservation to education, green economy or sustainable management.
In 2021, three European volunteers from Italy, Ireland and Catalonia, Francesca, Judy and Laia, arrived at the Foundation. They have been with us all these months helping us in the areas of sustainable management, conservation and communication respectively.
- At the end of the project.
You may also be interested in:
Subscribe to the Emys Foundation newsletter
Carretera Santa Coloma, km 21.1 17421 Riudarenes, Girona (Espanya)
Tel. 972 16 49 57
info at fundacioemys dot org